Tuesday, September 9, 2008

ARTISTE - E - H

_____________________________________________________________________________________
BROWSE ARTIST
( A - D ) ( E - H ) ( I - L ) ( M - P ) ( Q - T ) ( U - Z )
_____________________________________________________________________________________


Elton John -Don't go breaking my Heart
Elton John - Bennie and the Jets
Enya -The first Autumn
Enya -Paint the sky with Stars
Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven
Evanescence – My Last Breath
Evanescence – Farther Away
Fiona Apple - Paper Bag
Fiona Apple -Never is a Promise
Garth Brooks -To make you feel my Love
Garth Brooks - If Tomorrow Never Comes
George Michael - I'm your Man
George Michael - Last Christmas
Greenday -Good Riddance
Greenday - Holiday
HIM - Join Me in Death



GO BACK TO PIANOLICIOUS - CLICK HERE